Saturday, December 2, 2017

Best Ugly Christmas Sweaters of 2017

santa on a unicorn on a sweaterI am behind the times. I admit it. I am behind the times and I’m not sure I want to catch up. What am I talking about? I’m talking about wearing a hideous sweater for the holidays. Apparently, this has been going on for years and this year is no exception. I’ve seen, more than once, articles and ads about the best ugly Christmas sweaters of 2017.

I just found out that Things Men Buy even offers information and  a discount for getting your own humorously ugly holiday sweaters from Tipsy Elves. I may be slow, but I eventually catch up.

Ugly Sweaters are the New “Good” for Christmas

It seems like ugly is actually a good thing when it comes to sweaters for the Christmas season. Since when did getting into the holiday spirit mean sporting an over-the-top loud and obnoxious sweater? Apparently long enough that there is actually a National Ugly Sweater Day. I’m not kidding. It is the third Friday of December. That’s December 15 this year.

There have been many times throughout the years when I’ve actually been somewhere that is cold, that I’ve seen people wearing some seriously unattractive sweaters. Looks like I’ve been snoozing when it comes to this being a real popular thing. I’m not a big fan of sweaters anyway. I think most I’ve seen in my life are ugly. So, I guess it is not much of a stretch that people are into this.

Good for a Chuckle

I have to admit, it is funny to me. The idea makes me laugh a little. I’m also pretty competitive so I can see people getting into it and trying to out-ugly each other. Looking around online, I’ve seen some flat out ugly sweaters. Ones that would definitely be in the running for the ugliest Christmas sweaters of 2017.

Pre-Christmas Shopping?

Eggnog, Santa, and Jesus. Is this the best ugly sweater for Christmas 2017?The more I think about it the more I think I could get into this whole thing. I love the Christmas season. There are lots of opportunities to get together with family and friends. It seems like there are holiday parties at least every weekend. Plenty of holiday events happening. It might even be fun to wear something outrageously loud just running errands. It would be fun sporting an obnoxious sweater at bars too. I can see it getting people talking, that’s for sure.

Maybe its time for me to catch up and get with this program. Maybe. Just maybe 2017 is the year.

Click here for the homepage.

The post Best Ugly Christmas Sweaters of 2017 appeared first on ThingsMenBuy.com.



from ThingsMenBuy.com https://www.thingsmenbuy.com/best-ugly-christmas-sweaters-of-2017/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment