Monday, March 16, 2020

Smokehouse Bayou Beef Jerky

I’m always looking for companies that not only have great products, but also great people.  When I came across Smokehouse Bayou, it was love at first bite!  I’m a big fan of high quality beef jerky, and this company is one I’m very proud to introduce you to today because they are strong supporters of our military!

SmokeHouse Bayou Beef Jerky Review

If that didn’t capture your attention, perhaps the fact that this is the official jerky of the Tactical Games, Raider Concealment, The Challenge Outdoors, and The Nous Ion Group, perhaps that will.  This is something that hit the taste buds of any jerky lover, as it did when I took my first bite.

The SmokehouseBayou website is very simple and straight to the point.  When you sell jerky, why complicate things?  The simplicity works for me, and once I added burnt ends, spicy smoked pecan, and smoked chipotle to my basket, I knew I was in for some serious flavor.  In addition to these flavors, you can choose from spicy black cherry, smoked hickory, and ghost pepper hickory, so there is no lack of flavors for all of you picky people out there.

What Did I Buy at Smokehouse Bayou?

You can see the order right there.  Out of all of these, the burnt ends flavor was my favorite from the three.  Next time I’ll be trying the ghost pepper – I’m a big fan of some serious HEAT.

smokehouse bayou review

This is the order I made in March of 2020.

Everything showed up in a matter of days, and I wish I would have gone all in and ordered six packs, because that earns you free shipping. Who doesn’t like free shipping?

In addition to selling beef jerky, they also sell a rub, hot sauce, and bbq sauce.  

The post Smokehouse Bayou Beef Jerky appeared first on ThingsMenBuy.com.



from ThingsMenBuy.com https://www.thingsmenbuy.com/smokehouse-bayou-review/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment