Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Winter Gear from Louis Vuitton and the Awful Aventura Store Experience

With a trip up to Minnesota followed by a journey to Europe after the New Year, it was time to load up on Cold Weather Gear.

So, I went down to the famous Aventura Mall in Aventura, Florida, set out to find some designer brands.  I went to Gucci, Saint Laurent, and all of the big department stores.

No luck. 

I went into Louis Vuitton, which has a mega store there in the newly refurbished Mall.  My girlfriend wanted the gloves and a scarf, while I just wanted a beanie and of course, some shoes.

Well, we had horse shit luck, and the store was unable to help us.  Today I’ll tell you about it in this reveal video.

My Awful Experience With Louis Vuitton in Aventura Mall

I decided that a video was the best way to attack this, so without further ado, please enjoy my experience in this short clip.

The bottom line?  Always try to do things for yourself!

Make sure you check out all the designer clothes & retailer reviews.  Also, you won’t want to miss out on the latest deals for men.  I try to always update that page with the hottest seasonal offers.

The post Winter Gear from Louis Vuitton and the Awful Aventura Store Experience appeared first on ThingsMenBuy.com.



from ThingsMenBuy.com https://www.thingsmenbuy.com/winter-gear-from-louis-vuitton-and-the-awful-aventura-store-experience/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment