Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Getting Winter Ready With Under Armour Cold Gear

As you all know, I am a HUGE fan of Under Armour.  Their brand is one of the staples in my closet, and it never fails to perform in key situations.

In preparation for the cold winter travels we have ahead of us (my son and I are going to Nevada a few times) we loaded up on some new stuff.

Under Amour ColdGear Fleeces & Swackets

Under Armour Cold Gear

As you can see, I couldn’t help myself and grabbed another Project Rock shirt. I’m a huge fan of his line of clothing at UA.

So the swackets were something that came out last year, and I got a few of them.  They are awesome!  My son wanted one as well so hence the Boys UA swacket purchase.  These are very comfortable and actually provide a decent amount of warmth.

I’ll be traveling to Europe this Winter, so I’ll be in need of a lot of gear.  Of course, UA is always my go-to.

I’ll be back more, make sure you visit this page for the latest deals I’ve found online.

The post Getting Winter Ready With Under Armour Cold Gear appeared first on ThingsMenBuy.com.



from ThingsMenBuy.com https://www.thingsmenbuy.com/getting-winter-ready-armour-cold-gear/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment