Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Why You Need a Man Punching Bag In Your Life

One of the best pieces of fitness equipment for guys that I think of is a solid man punching bag set up. This does a few things. It is an excellent source of cardio. But maybe, more importantly, it is a great stress reliever to go beat the crap out of something when you’re pissed off to the point of no return. Much more productive too. Think about it, it is a release. An outlet for that testosterone filled outburst that we all have. Plus this way, you’re actually doing something beneficial at the same time. But there are so many options when it comes to having a good man punching bag. How do you know what will work for you?

I have a 100-pound bag in my basement that I have set up in my workout area in my basement. I have a ton of weights, kettle bells, a bench, speed rope, ladder, power tower, a treadmill, and my man punching bag. Plenty of equipment to get the job done. I prefer to get my workouts done at home. It’s just a better environment where I’m not playing grabass or waiting for someone to finish with a piece of equipment. I get in, get it done, and get out. With that said, the punching bag is actually one of the pieces of equipment that I love the most. I have a pair of MMA gloves that I use. You might want to get a pair of boxing gloves if you want to work out with a heavy bag. Either way, you need something. If you try to hit a 100-pound heavy bag with your bare hands you won’t last very long.

man heavy bag

Now one of my favorite workouts to do with the heavy bag is rounds. So I’ll do 10 seconds of each exercise. I start with the jab. 10 seconds. Then I’ll go to the cross. 10 seconds. Then I get in my hooks. Then my uppercuts. The whole time I am bouncing on my toes and shuffling my feet with the bag. After I do 10 seconds on each one I will do 10 combos. I will add a punch and do ten more. So I start with 10 jabs. Then I do 10 jab-cross combos. Then I do 10 jab-cross-hook combos. I go on and on until I’m done with all of my punches. That’s 1 round. Rest for 1 minute and start over. I do 3-5 rounds of that and I am sweating my kahunas off.

This is excellent after a good lift. It’s a tremendous replacement for your cardio, especially if you’re the type of guy that’s not into treadmill workouts. It will get your heart rate jacked way up and by doing rounds, you will be doing a little bit of an HIIT workout. HIIT, or high-intensity interval training, is where you bust your ass for a few minutes and then let your heart rate come all the way down before doing it over again. It is considered to be one of the best forms of exercise for you.

One of the most obvious benefits of having your own man punching bag is to have something to take out your frustrations on. Let’s face it. We are guys. We get pissed. There is no better feeling than to actually have something that is not only OK for you to beat the crap out of, it’s beneficial to you! I have two young daughters. Needless to say, I get quite stressed. There is no better release than strapping on the gloves and going to town. Having a bag in your house is an absolute must for any guy!

The post Why You Need a Man Punching Bag In Your Life appeared first on ThingsMenBuy.com.



from ThingsMenBuy.com http://www.thingsmenbuy.com/need-man-punching-bag-life/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment