Friday, January 13, 2017

Things Men Buy Updates for January 2017

The end of the year shaped up to be quite interesting and full of action. I spent December 3 at my friend Michele’s 50th birthday party in Fort Lauderdale. It was a Great Gatsby theme and she had a turnout of about 100 people. It was a lot of fun to dress up in a tuxedo and see so many old friends.

The week after I went out to Las Vegas to see my girlfriend. It was COLD! Luckily I had a new Under Armour jacket that kept me warm! She was pretty busy finishing up with her clients at the hair salon so I spent most of my time working from various restaurants and coffee shops around Las Vegas. It’s in the area of Summerlin, so there’s a lot more to do out there than just the deviant stuff on the Las Vegas strip, so it’s pretty tolerable.

I wish I had more time to review more stuff, I feel like I let down a lot of readers by not doing more stuff for the Christmas Season. Work was crazy. Between my SEO Agency, my e-commerce businesses, my affiliate marketing tutoring course, and my consulting gigs, life was chaotic. Mix in the fact I had to shop for everyone close to me, care for my son, and well, you get it – the Holiday season was just madness.

I spent a week in Vegas before returning to South Florida, which was a nice change of hotness! The weather was still 80 something and the water was still blue. I love South Florida and all it has to offer.

I joined up at a new gym – a cycling bar. It’s a good compliment to Orange Theory Fitness, which I’ve enjoyed a lot. It’s helped me maintain my 2016 New Years Resolution of losing weight, but I like to always change things up so I figured adding the cycling would beef up my legs and really help me get to new levels.

I did Christmas at my parents house in Fort Myers before heading out to the Caribbean for a few days over New Years. It wasn’t as fun as some other trips I’ve been on, but it was good to get away.

So it’s probably time to set some goals for 2017.

2016 brought a lot of growth to Things Men Buy, and I’m looking to continue the uptick in traffic and readership. As I find new products and items to review, you can count on them not only being reviewed here, but also on my YouTube Channel. I’m going to start incorporating a lot more video into the site, and am toying with the idea of setting up a review studio type room in my house.

I’m personally working on some resolutions as well – I’ll be back in touch with those so I can hold myself accountable like I did last year!

 

The post Things Men Buy Updates for January 2017 appeared first on ThingsMenBuy.com.



from ThingsMenBuy.com http://www.thingsmenbuy.com/things-men-buy-updates-january-2017/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment