Monday, December 5, 2016

Under Armour Boxers

Just made my rounds buying stuff for myself.  (For those of you who don’t know, I lost 25 pounds in 2016 and went from an XL in most shirt sizes to a Medium.  So I’ve been updating my wardrobe frequently and as I find new stuff that doesn’t fit, well, I go out and buy clothes that actually fit me.)  Special side thanks to this brand for helping me in my transformation.

So today I made some buys at Under Armour.  Their boxer shorts are amazing! I also took advantage of free shipping and grabbed a few shirts.

Under Armour Boxers

Have a look at this page and see all the stuff I’ve bought at Under Armour and see why it’s my go-to source for apparel.

The post Under Armour Boxers appeared first on ThingsMenBuy.com.



from ThingsMenBuy.com http://www.thingsmenbuy.com/under-armour-boxers/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment